Search Results

Saturday, October 27, 2007

New

OK! Everyone please pay attention
Remember to add me in your blogs and links. And remember to ask me to link you too!

How to use alvin1a1.blogspot.com :

1st: Navigation bar, at the top below the banner. there are several selection; photo, video, review etc...

2nd: Photos section, I dont think there is much to say.

3th: Reviews section, where all the reviews of all the anime I seen so far, powered by my msnspaces created like 3 to 4 years ago. But it wont stop there, new review will come up as long as I watch anime.

4th: Video section, alvin1a1v2, the top is where all the video I made, followed by all the videos I uploaded in youtube.

5th: Songs & downloads. I put up songs or other things that need to be downloaded, Mostly by online uploader, I will try to find one that is very easy to use, dun worry.

6th: Series section, I am thinking about airing anime that I am watching, to share with everyone. Due to lack of space, I createed alvin1a1v3.

7th: Right hands sides are my friends, links etc.
8th: Special part is at the bottom, there is a language change. Sponsors are by adsense.

8th: Forum section, I named friendster, but it is a friend to friend network, ask al your interesting friends and friends of friends we didnt know, and get together to understand each other.


9th: Feel free to contact me at the "contact me", You also can actively join the comments section under every posts. My tag box is also there. Feel free to browse around.

------End------

0 comments: